Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some People!!

Ok so I here's the story....
I got some cheap tickets (and really good seats) to BYU's Romeo and Juliet and thought hmmm how about I get a date. So jokingly I asked a guy at work to find me a date and shockingly enough he did!  The date was fun enough but the guy was texting all the way through the play!! Ahhh!  I really enjoyed the play and the conversation with the date.  But the texting ticked me off! Every few minutes he was pulling out his phone, like I couldn't see the light from it...HA!  Well he's another one off the list, another opportunity to find what I want and what I don't want.   All about time :-) and the opportunity that you give it.

1 comment:

  1. so he wasn't texting he was taking notes and a 2nd date was tonight. It was really fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete