Well, it has been over a year since my car accident and a lot has
happened. I was in a coma for 5 weeks and emerging for an additional 5.
by the end the Drs. figured I was comatose (noncognitive) for 12 weeks by
the time I left. It must have been a pretty bad accident for my coma to
last that long and end up with a TBI (Tramatic Brain Injury). I have
been going to different types of therapy to over come my weaknesses. I
have been to physical therapy and just finished yesterday, I am still in
speech and the instructor is just starting to understand my issue and
what I need more help on. It seems that being back in Utah where
everyone medical talks to each other so the all know what is helping and
what I need more help on. I do miss that environment and knowledge
sharing. The only thing more difficult here is that none of therapists
talk to each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment