Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family stress, gotta move forward

So I got a call from my sister today asking how much my bike seat cover cost.  I was like I have no idea and asked her why doesn't she spend her money paying back our parents. She got all defensive and got off the phone.  I didn't think she was actually paying them back and sure enough I called my mom and she isn't paying anything back to my parents.

The trust level just dropped again. I don't know how I'll ever be able to trust her with anything ever again. She's done this for years and it just keeps getting worse. I don't understand how her fiance can't see that she lies and hurts others.  She's blind to the pain she's causing, especially to those closest to her.  This is going to be one long Saturday morning at her bridal shower.  I want so much to love, trust, and not feel like I'm being played all the time. It's heart breaking to see someone that you do love fall so short of where they should be.  It's so hard to not feel hurt and feel for them when you know they've put them there themselves. All I can do is pray and keep myself moving forward toward my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment